The Accounting office has the following areas of responsibility:
- Provides control over the University’s financial transaction
- Prepares the quarterly and annual financial statement of the University
- Disburses funds for payment of all University obligations subject to DBM and COA rules and regulations, to include the preparation of payroll for payments of salaries and other personnel benefits of members of faculty and administrative staff and University officials
- Handles student accounts and maintains subsidiary ledger for student loans
- Ensuring the establishment of financial controls necessary to comply with governmental, requirements and generally accepted accounting principles;
- Identifying, analyzing and promoting best practices, emerging accounting, tax and business trends for adoption by the University.