COLLEGE LIBRARIAN II, SG 15 – Permanent (Main Campus)
The West Visayas State University, Main Campus is now accepting an applicant for the positions:
COLLEGE LIBRARIAN II, SG 15 – Permanent
Item No.: WVSUB-CL2-25-2013
Deployment: College of Medicine Library
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Information Science; BS Education/Arts major in Library Science
Experience : 1 year of relevant experience
- Formulates objectives of the library that will be reflective of the mission and objectives of the college.
- Formulates library policies and implement rules and regulations for the library holdings and facilities.
- Prepares and recommends budget proposals for books, equipment and office supplies.
- Conducts library orientation to the First Year students in coordination with the Medical Student Council.
- Coordinates with the BLOCK Chair/Module Coordinator regarding their suggestions/recommendations of books to be purchased.
- Facilitates the selection and acquisition of books, journals, and non-book materials to support the curricular offerings and research-related activities of library users.
- Classifies and records purchased and donated library materials.
Training : 4 hours of relevant training
Eligibility : Licensure Examination for Librarians (RA 1080)
1. Transcript of Records/Diploma
2. Report of Rating/Eligibility
3. Certificate of Employment/Service Records
4. Certificate of Trainings/Seminars attended (for the last five years preceding this announcement)
5. Performance Rating in the last two (2) semesters preceding this publication (for government employees only)
Note: Documents in machine copies must be duly authenticated or original copy must be presented. Application with incomplete documents will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their Application Letter, Personal Data Sheet (PDS) and pertinent documents (listed below) to the Human Resource Management Office not later than August 1, 2017
c/o HRMO Officer
Human Resource Management Office
West Visayas State University – Main Campus
Luna Street, La Paz, Iloilo City 5000
Deadline for Submission: On or before August 1, 2017