To all senior high school (grade 11) applicants:
The Office of the University Registrar announces that the following applicants (see attached list for the different strand) passed the WVSU Senior High School Readiness Test given last March 5, 2017 at West Visayas State University, La Paz, Iloilo City.
You are requested to submit to the Office of the Senior High School Coordinator a Certified True Copy (certified by the school Principal) of your Report Card on these dates, April 10-12, 17-21, 2017. Should you wish to send your Report Card thru courier, please use the following address:
Dr. Francis O. Pantino
Coordinator, Senior High School
Carlos P. Romulo Hall
West Visayas State University
La Paz, Iloilo City
- If you intend to apply for STEM Strand, your Final Ratings in Mathematics and Science must be at least 85%, General Average of at least 80%, and NCAE Percentile Rank of 86 and above in the STEM subtest.
- STEM applicants must submit a clear copy of the NCAE Result.
- If you intend to apply for HUMSS Strand your Final Rating in Social Studies must be at least 85% and General Average of at least 80%.
- If you intend to apply for ABM and GA Strands, your General Average must be at least 80%.
- Your failure to submit the above requirement/s on the said dates would mean you discontinue undergoing the rest of the screening process.
- The list of applicants who will be invited to be interviewed will be posted at the website after the evaluation of Report Card and deliberation by the members of the SHS Task Force. An invitation to be interviewed does not automatically guarantee acceptance to the WVSU Senior High School.
If you did not indicate in your application form the strand to apply for, please inform the Office of the Senior High School Coordinator about the strand you wish to be included upon submission of the requirement/s.