SCHEDULE OF STFAP BRACKETING
Third year - MAY 10, 11 and 12, 2017 (Student Center)
- Duly accomplished STFAP application form (available at the College Dean’s Office or OSA)
- Income Tax Return or BIR Exemption (for OFW-Parent’s machine copy of latest work contract)
- Previous months electric/water/telephone bills
- A duly notarized affidavit if electricity/water/telephone is shared with a relative
- Transcript of Records for Third Year Students who belong to bracket 1-4 only
NOTE: Those who choose not to undergo STFAP Bracketing will be automatically assessed as Bracket 9.