The Office of Instruction and Quality Assurance is dedicated to assisting the different units/campuses in the offering of quality and innovative curricular programs in anticipation of and responsive to the life-long learning needs of the students.
1. Assisting academic departments/Colleges and other campuses in the offering of curricular programs and implementing activities to ensure quality and excellence in instruction;
2. Supporting the development of instructional policies and procedures to guarantee high standards of performance;
3. Managing the University quality review processes and accreditation visits;
4. Liaising, sharing and disseminating of good practices in quality assurance throughout the University and its campuses; and
5. Facilitating the University’s participation in quality assurance.
· Quality reviews
· Quality enhancement
· External linkages
WVSU is accredited by the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines(AACCUP). The AACCUP is a member of the National Network of Quality Assurance Agencies, Inc. (NNQAA) in the Philippines; Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN) based in Hongkong; and International Network of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE) based in Dublin, Ireland. Hence, AACCUP accreditation is an internationally recognized sign of quality.
ALONA M. BELARGA, Ph. D.
Director of IQA
OFFICE OF INSTRUCTION & QUALITY ASSURANCE
First Floor, Quezon Hall,
WVSU Main Campus La Paz, Iloilo City
Tel. No. (033) 320-0870 local 249