Graduates of accredited high schools may apply at the Admission and Records Office and pay the testing fee at the Cashier’s Office. The applicants must meet the following requirements for admission to the College.
For Bachelor of Physical Education and Bachelor of Music Education
- must have completed secondary education
- pass the WVSU-CAT
- pass the motor performance achievement and playing/dancing ability test(BPE). In the case of the Bachelor of Music Education, they should pass the music proficiency test.
- pass the personal interview by the College of PESCAR Committee on Admission.
- pass the Physical Education Aptitude Test (PEAT).
- pass a medical examination and must submit to the College a health certificate issued by the University Physician.
- submit Form 138 or report card
- submit a certificate of good moral character signed by the principal of the secondary school from which they graduated.
- submit a 2x2 identical I.D. picture (8 copies).
- show an aptitude for sports, dance, athletics, and music.
For Diploma in Physical Education (DPE) and Diploma in Music (DM)
- must be holders of any baccalaureate degree.
- submit a copy of the official transcript of records from the college/university attended for undergraduate degree.
- submit a certificate of honorable dismissal.
- pass the personal interview by the PESCAR Committee on Admission.
- pass a medical examination and a submit a health certificate issued by the University Physician.
- pass the motor performance achievement and motor ability tests (for DPE students only). DM students must pass the music proficiency test.
- submit a 2x2 size identical I.D. pictures (8 copies).
Application for admission shall be received by the office of Admission and Records and shall include:
- Transcript of Records
- Honorable dismissal from the school last attended.
- Eight (8) copies of 2x2 size identical I.D. pictures.
No qualified applicant shall be denied admission to the College for reasons of age, sex, ethnic background, religious beliefs or affiliations, or economic status.
Only students who have been duly registered shall be admitted to classes.
For Master in Physical Education
- Pay to the Cashier Php. 20.00 for Application Fee.
- Secure the application form from the College of PESCAR Office (to be issued only upon submission of official receipt)
- Accomplish application form.
- Submit accomplished application form with the following to the COP Office
- Transcript of Record (photocopy)
- Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials (upon enrollment)
- One (1) long brown Manila envelope
- ID picture (1x1) 2 pieces
- Marriage contract (for married female applicant photocopy)
- Read the bulletin board for List of Qualified Applicants for Admission Test and Interview.
- Pay College of PESCAR Admission Fee of Php.200.00 to the Cashier’s Office.
Take Admission Test and report for Interview on specified date. Admission Fee Receipt will be required.