It was in 1947 when the desire of Lambunaonons to establish a general high school was born into reality. The then municipal council headed by Mayor Helarion Castigador with Vice Mayor Hipolito Larupay and councilors Jose L. Caspillo, Alberto Senador, Francisco Roncesvalles, Anacleto Latañafrancia, Nemesio Lingaya and Andres Loot facilitated the realization of the site donation.
The campus has an area of 90,499 square meters donated by Mrs. Martina Hablado-Lauron; Mrs. Sotera Lauron Castigador, Mrs. Teofila Lizada-Lavilla and Mrs. Lorenza Lizada-Losañes.
After the signing of the deed of donation, the building of the Lambunao Junior High School with a general curriculum was constructed. It started operation with three rooms made of Nipa and Bamboo. Mr. Conrado Jalandoni was its first principal and Mr. Agustin Alibusa as its first PTA President. Mr. Vicente Roco took over the leadership in the year 1950-1952.