The Human Resource Management Office is now accepting applicants for the position of Payroll Accounting Clerk on Job Order Status.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Related professional experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, team player, trustworthy and reliable multi-tasker who can work under limited supervision
- Can start as soon as possible
- Checks and process Daily Time Records of Personnel/Clients in accurate and well-timed manner;
- Encodes and updates payroll data including days of works, absences and tardiness, calculates final pay and generates payroll reports;
- Review and analyze payroll data and reports for accuracy and completeness;
- Prepares remittances for mandatory and other authorized deductions;
- Consolidates paid payrolls for BIR remittances purposes;
- Investigates and corrects payroll discrepancies;
- Generates and distributes pay slips of personnel;
- Provides service related to payroll but maintains confidentiality;
- Maintains filing system for payroll and related records;
- Answers queries, provide necessary information and appropriate follow-through and/or resolutions.
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their application letter and pertinent documents to the Human Resource Management Office not later than SEPTEMBER 4, 2017.
- Transcript of Records/Diploma
- Certificate of Employment/Service Records (if any)
- Certificate of Trainings/Seminars attended (if any)
Note: Documents in machine copies must be duly authenticated or original copy must be presented.