The Campus Physical Planning Office has an overall responsibility and authority for facilities planning and management to ascertain that changes and improvement are in conformity with the general plans and vision of the University and at the same time maintain and improve the utilization of space.
Mission and Objective
The Campus Physical Planning Office functions are to design, construct, maintain and operate the physical facilities of the University. The number one objective of the unit is to provide and maintain facilities that will enhance and support the mission and academic goals of the University. Our approach is centered upon providing a superior level of customer service.
- To prioritize infrastructure program and physical needs of various units;
- To implement MDP related projects, major and various repair projects;
- To provide infrastructure plans for future growth and expansion of the campus.
We are facilities professionals dedicated to operation and maintenance of the campus physical plant. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service to all our customers, whether they are students, faculty or staff.
- To provide support in the realization of the University’s vision;
- To provide facilities conducive to learning and a better and more efficient working environment.