Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Graduates of general and vocational secondary schools recognized by the Department of Education may be admitted to the undergraduate programs of the College, provided that they meet the following requirements:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 85%
- Passing the WVSU College Admission Test (CAT) and theÂ StandardizedÂ Aptitude Test for TeachersÂ (SATT) or its equivalent
- Certificate of Good Moral Character and Integrity signed by the principal of the secondary school graduated from
- Passing the personal interview conducted by the College Admission Committee
- Passing the physical examination and submission of a Medical Certificate duly accomplished by the University Physician (This examination, scheduled in May is accomplished after the personal interview and before enrolment.)
- BPS Form or Report Card
Note: Admission of students will be based on a quota system.