For Bachelor of Physical Education and Bachelor of Music Education
- must have completed secondary education
- pass the WVSU-CAT
- pass the motor performance achievement and playing/dancing ability test(BPE). In the case of the Bachelor of Music Education, they should pass the music proficiency test.
- pass the personal interview by the College of PESCAR Committee on Admission.
- pass the Physical Education Aptitude Test (PEAT).
- pass a medical examination and must submit to the College a health certificate issued by the University Physician.
- submit Form 138 or report card
- submit a certificate of good moral character signed by the principal of the secondary school from which they graduated.
- submit a 2x2 identical I.D. picture (8 copies).
- show an aptitude for sports, dance, athletics, and music.